Riley was a smashing little chap who sadly did not survive his illness. His family. aware of the emotional and financial... ...
Working in partnership with businesses from small shops to large organisations throughout Yorkshire is important to us. Support from all types of local companies can help to make a real difference to the lives of the children, young people and families who rely on us.
Every penny counts – it all adds up and anything businesses can do to help is really appreciated. Fundraising can be fun, build some great team morale, provide opportunities for your business and, at the same time,support our vital work. There are so many different opportunities to suit where you work, what you would enjoy and the time you have available.
If you are thinking of adopting a charity partner, please be assured that you can make a difference to our fund.
As a corporate supporter you can expect to receive from us:
* Encouragement, advice and support from the outset
* A welcome information pack with ideas and details of ways in which you can support us
* A regular corporate update – sharing fundraising ideas and success stories
* Priority notification of key fundraising events
* Formal thanks for monies raised – big or small and if approriate a certififcate of recognition
*An invitation to our annual Corporate Open Day
If you want to help us but not sure how, please remember that you are not on your own. We can give lots of ideas and support. Please call or email Simone or Jeannette.
We look forward to hearing from you.